The History of Trinity House of Leith
Title: The History of Trinity House of Leith
Author: John Mason
Publisher: McKenzie Vincent & Co. Ltd., Glasgow
Hardback - 1st Edition with original dust cover
Additional Product Information
The History of Trinity House in Leith can be traced back to the 14th century. For the last 200 years it has housed the charity: Incorporation of Mariners and Shipmasters with its aim of supporting seafarers and their families.
The current building was built in 1816 and this elegant Georgian house is now part of Edinburgh's tourist circuit.
In Good overall condition.
The original dust cover has a number of tears and fraying edges and some taped repairs but it is important for the book's authenticity. Underneath the cover the blue boards are clean with beautifully bright gilt titles.
There is evidence of a previous book plate on the front end paper.
Note that the book has interesting period adverts in the front and back of the book.
The inside pages are bright and clear.
Please check the images associated with this Book to gain a clear insight into the book's condition and if you require further details please send an email enquiry.